Mission and Vision
To uphold the Standards of Professionalism such as Competency, Integrity, and Moral Values in providing Human Resources Globally.
To be the Most Credible and Reliable Filipino Human Resource Provider Worldwide.
• We adhere to the highest standards of fairness, justice and equality in our work.
• We relate to each other with honesty and candor.
• We maintain a strong work ethic, taking responsibility for our work and actions, keeping our word, and following through on our commitments.
• We treat everyone with equal consideration and courtesy.
• We engage others with compassion, empathy and tolerance.
• To reach our full potential in intellectual vitality, innovation and flexibility, we are committed to an environment that is inclusive and diverse.
• We are committed to excellence.
We employ the best tools, people and resources to accomplish our work.
• We continuously improve our processes, procedures, and services to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
• We promote an environment where communication is encouraged, open, and two-way.
• We encourage the acquisition of new skills, thoughtful risk taking, and openness and receptiveness to change.
A&C International Resources Inc.,
George U. Augustin, Chairman of our sister company Augustin International Center Inc.., was established in 1992 as an overseas employment agency. Its first projects were mainly Middle East companies and in the first year alone, it successfully provided hundreds of workers to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Since then, AUGUSTIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER, INC. has been one of the most outstanding recruitment agencies in the country, registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (S.E.C.) and recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (P.O.E.A.) and Department of Labor and Employment (D.O.L.E.). It has deployed thousands of workers in Middle East, continues to be one of the leading and reliable overseas recruitment agencies, and became popular to local job seekers.
Mr. Augustin is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce at Calsa College